What do I have to do to apply?
You will need to:
- fill out an application form.
- obtain a police clearance.
- obtain an up-to-date medical release form.
- provide proof of your education level (high school completion is minimum).
- payment of fees confirmation.
- arrange to have a Hepatitis B vaccine (optional).
Only original payment receipts are accepted.
"GUYANA TRAINING COLLEGE WHERE EDUCATION CARES FOR YOU"
Or visit any of our campus at 60 Station Street Kitty, Georgetown, Guyana or telephone our Canadian office at 416-674-7973
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY